
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Helpless that's what I'm feeling right now..I can't deny the fact that half of my heart actually feels good, but that kind of fear overrides it. Maybe I should just trust once more that everything would turn out fine, but this time I wish chinese new year would fly past right now. Took our staff pass with char today. USS isn't that far after all. At least I dont have to pay 2bucks for the bus ride anymore. Dinner at the market opposite, and barley was awesome! Think I'm gonna have it again if I end work early in future. Now I wish I agreed to work tomorrow.. Anw, met up with rach and sy after that. Coffee bean, pool and photo hunt! First time I feel like statistics or rather maths is boring. Damn it. Alright, time for some break! Hopefully I'll wake up in time for mac breakfast tmr :) |
|