
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Yes we got hired the moment we filled the form.. Went for the USS workshop at 8am. The workshop was totally boring, and it lasted for 9hours. Slept for 3hours only to attend this bloody boring workshop with a speaker who keeps repeating and praising himself. Just imagine our boredom! Okay, at least we managed to take photos with the mascots during lunch, and had awesome ramen for lunch. Luckily everything changed after lunch, cos the guys at our table started talking to us, and we became really noisy cos they were so funny. "If SRSLY is the short form for seriously, HY is the short form for happy" HAHHAHA. Wtf la. Oh the test is a total scam, cos most of the answers were given-.-And yes we got hired just like that. LOL Anw, shopped at vivo for a little while before meeting my family for dinner. My family probably had the earliest reunion dinner ever, which was yesterday. Damn bloody early, but better than having no reunion dinner at all. So..dinner at soup restaurant, then dessert at swensens to make up for abandoning us. Hahaha. Okay actually not, we just needed to send mum off. Hope she enjoys her trip! Tmr's gonna be a long, tough day, but I know I'll get through it. So life is basically still as bad as ever, but I feel so sick of ranting already..At least I feel fortunate enough for having my friends with me during this period! <3! |
|