
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Work work work! Work has been quite enjoyable so far. At least I learnt quite alot as compared to working elsewhere. First time I've ever woke up looking forward for work. And times passes uber quickly, but the bad thing is you see the clock strike 6pm which is time to go home technically but you know you're not supposed to. I think this job really motivates me. I saw what I would want to become, and I think thats really important. I'm not being mean, but seeing someone 10years older than you working for the same job and going for the same kind of education really motivates me. This few years might be the worse for me, but if I presevere, I know I'll get somewhere at least. Imagine someone 10years old working for the same company with the same post, and getting the same education, I think I'll feel so inferior. So every time anyone feels like giving up, I think the best way to motivate yourself is, you either work hard now, or suffer later. Thats life :) Hopefully I don't get bored of my job like 1 month from now. Thats when I know what I really want. |
|