
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Its been really long ever since I last blogged. I doubt anyone will read this! Work and study must be the most tiring combination ever. Work has been sucky, far worse than my previous job. Even though I had to ot almost everyday without pay, I felt like I learnt more and I was so much closer to my colleagues. Work is just like a routine now, thinking about going home every single day. I hope time flies straight to one year later, where I'll be a degree holder, with some experience, and live without the god damn useless diploma. Because that's when you're higher up, without having to see the faces of those older colleagues. I really can't wait! :) Ohyes, and I'm sooooo happy because I finally bought my macbook! Its like the best thing that has happened so far! Still dreading work tmr... |
|